Monday, March 19, 2007

Somewhat poorly.


This is how I feel today. I'm not even going to mention how I was yesterday. Suffice to say there was a party, then a taxi ride,then dancing, some rum was drunk, there was a bit of a pub crawl, there was a startling mooning, a full circle, more dancing, a lock in and some more rum may have been drunk. I got home at 8 am, that's right. 8 am. A good time was had by all and the Italians have probably shivered their way onto a plane by now. I'm betting they're blessing themselves and saying some our fathers and clutching their photos of their mamas to their chests. More than one of them will have black Guinness poo for a few days-but we won't speak of that.
Cracking weekend.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so proud of you - I'm sure the Italians needed all the drink they could get! Well done for "leading the way"... :-)

Weird fact though: Did you know in Italian there is no word for hangover? True. The closest you get is "mal di testa" - i.e. headache. I felt so misunderstood there...

2:25 p.m.  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

So is St Patrick the patron saint of hangovers?

3:04 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Really? I know in spanish it's resaca, as in 'tengo una motherfucking resaca muy mal', but I'm most surprised there isn't one in italian.
Shit I wouldn't last two minutes over there so.

3:05 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I believe he might just be Kim. He's certainly got a lot to answer for this bank holiday Monday.

3:06 p.m.  
Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Black Guinness poo. Original and best.

1:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home