Thursday, February 22, 2007

Britney Spears could be a little nuts.


'You drive me crazy, I just cant sleep..ooh' Or whatever is was.
Anyhoo, Brit turned up at the home of her soon to be ex-husband Kevin Federline earllier this eveing and and rang the doorbell. When old Kev showed some excellent judgement and didn't show up, Britney lost the plot and attacked a white truck with a green umbrella. Shortly thereafter she booked her self straight back into rehab for the 3rd time.
Sigh, and to think I just broke a phone. How lame am I?

4 Comments:

Blogger Sweary said...

I'm really starting to think Sinead O'Connor's been usurping again...

8:08 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

She fairly bounced if off the back of one of the photographers too.
Ah but I'd say Sinéad and Mary would really go at it hammer and tongs if they were poppered up on the meth too. I'd pay good money to see that.

8:20 p.m.  
Blogger Fat Sparrow said...

She needs a wig, and stat. Preferably one with really long bangs that cover her face. Natalie Portman she ain't.

11:30 a.m.  
Blogger Flirty Something said...

Parents, family, friends - doesn't she have any?

11:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home