Sunday, October 01, 2006

A glum morning.

Early morning and it's raining again. I am hungover, not miserably so, but hungover none the less. I am not sure how or why I find myself in this position. I started out yesterday full of good intentions. I only brought one bottle of wine to lunch. I only had one cocktail after, then I met up with some friends and only had one or maybe two rum and cokes with them, then I went to have my dinner at a bar, only to find the food yocky and inedible. So to that end I managed some more drinks. Came home had another two drinks whilst waffling at the Paramour-who appear to be growing some sort of beard. Went to bed.
And yet...ouch.
I am to attend a birthday party later today.
And it's raining.
Sigh.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

Haste ye back to your bed for a wee nap, fmc, then get your glad rags on and haste your superb ankles over to Doc m's.

12:33 p.m.  
Blogger Andraste said...

What are the odds? I, too, am eeeever so slightly hungover, the day has dawned dreary and raw, and I shall be kicking myself all day for last night's debacle. It's what I do.

I'm actually looking forward to Monday, simply because I'll feel healthy again. And that just sucks.

3:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did that last week - had just a couple of gin & tonics and then felt sooooooooo hung over the next day. Not fair! If I'm gonna feel that way, at least make it because I had a rip-snortin' good time the night before!!

6:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm working on a hangover for tomorrow. Slamming beers while the fiance snoozes through the Jets game. Ho hum. I should just go across the street to the pub...

8:31 p.m.  
Blogger Andraste said...

Annie - another coincidence. I'm also at the periphery while the spouse watches the Jets game. Dayam. I'll watch maybe 2 football games on a Sunday: The Patriots and the Giants. The Giants have a bye today, and the Pats are on at 4, so that's my limit. I draw the line at watching football ALL DAMN DAY. And the NFL really needs new theme music. It's killing me. 10 hours of it, every Sunday.

8:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one
is getting more from this web site, and your views are nice in favor of
new viewers.

Look into my blog ... Troy Ignacio

5:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home