Friday, September 15, 2006

More puppies!



Oh man, I want one of these French Bulldog pups so badly it makes tears of gleeful delight leak from my eyes every time I see one. I emailed the paramour with pictures and a note saying 'oh please paramour, can't we get a puppy when we move? Why not, it wouldn't be any trouble...pleeease.'
And he replied, 'Er are you okay?'
And I said ' No, I want a puppy, I want to call him Batman.' and burst into tears -here, in private, not in an email.
WTF?
Ah yes, no sleep and it's kinda quiet around here now that Toffee, Etheline's not half as bad as I thought she would be pup, is gone. Actually if you walk the little thing instead of carrying it around under your arm everywhere it burns off quite a good deal of energy and stops attacking everything in sight.
Tired dog = well behaved dog, quelle surprise.

8 Comments:

Blogger FINN said...

FMC, my cycle was LAST week. you are late.

1:59 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

But I'm steadily catching up.

2:01 p.m.  
Blogger Daisy said...

Cute dogs

2:23 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

That they surely are.

3:14 p.m.  
Blogger Andraste said...

Pwecious!

3:21 p.m.  
Blogger Betty the Sheep said...

Batman - great name for a puppy!

6:32 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

It is the best name. I'm going to run about Busy park calling 'Batman, come on let's chase that pom!' at the top of my lung and for hallowen I will make him a cape. I am even considering buying a motorbike with a side car so that we might travel the length and breadth of the country in style.
Hum, I seem to have put too much thought into this. But I really want one.

6:41 p.m.  
Blogger Dr Maroon said...

As a doctor, I am often asked:

“Doctor, should I set up home in a rambling fixer-upper with mature garden with good transport links with the love of my life and raise a brood of semi feral tomboy girls and sullen boys who develop into articulate, well balanced, successful young individuals, a credit to all…...or should I get a pup and call him Batman?”

I usually demur and take the patient out for a good bucket where I advise them to get the dog and have some eggs frozen (just in case).

8:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home