Sunday, May 28, 2006

X Men 3...


rocks! There were surprising deaths, cool effects, lots of poignant moments, romance, teenage angst, a funny Vinnie Jones, a delightfully hammy Magneto, nudity, explosions, comedy, a blue Kelsey Grammer that looked like so like Monstee I laughed. Oh it was most fun, the little Goth Kid and I stuffed ourselves full of popcorn and Fanta, sniffed one more than one occasion (I actually spotted her wiping a tear away oh so carefully, the eyeliner you see, must not smudge) and throughly enjoyed ourselves. Then I came home to a clean house, opened bottle of chilled Reisling, the fiancé arrived from football, lost this week, opposing team scored three goals in the last ten minutes,tired legs- and had a super late but wholly scrummy dinner of streak and chips. God Saturdays are almost my favourite day of the week. But I'm off to buy papers now and meet friends for an early lunch, so Sunday still tops it.
Go see the film, it's fun.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

xmen3 was fucking cool.

8:52 p.m.  
Blogger Binty McShae said...

I have to say I enjoyed it too. I don't know what's come over me recently, what with Mission Impossible and now this.

6:02 a.m.  
Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

Was Captain Picard good? I hope they didn't show him naked. That wouldn't be right.

8:06 a.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

He was great GB, but Hugh Jackman is really phwoar, and plays Wolverine to perfection. Ha Binty, I really enjoyed Mission Impossibe too, I think they're just good fun movies, and becasue there is so much shite around we're shocked when we enjoy a good loud,fun film.

9:35 a.m.  
Blogger LindyK said...

I saw it too, and liked it alright. Bless him, Kelsey Grammar just can't NOT be Kelsey Grammar. That "Oh my stars and garters" line had all my buddies and I laughing our arses off.

3:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home